CWA – Cost and Works Accountant :
With the globalization of all economic activities, the industries both in manufacturing and service sector have recognized the potential of cost and management accounting profession in giving support in effective resource management and making the operations more cost effective for facing the challenges of management.
A cost accountant is a permanent employee of the company in which he/she is working or holds a valid certificate of practice or who is deemed to be in practice and includes a firm of cost accountants.Thecost accountant may assists such companies in keeping the requisite cost records and also certify compliance report as prescribed in the said rules.
Prospects for Opportunities:
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Management
- Financial /Business Analyst
- Auditing/Internal Auditing /Special Audits
- Direct &Indirect Taxation
- Systems Analysis &Systems Management
- Functional Consultancy in ERP Implementation
- Process Analysis in BPO houses
- Academic Careers in College/ Management Institute
- Implementing Business Intelligence Systems